Asked by Anonymous
Have you ever heard of the idiom “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink?”
This statement means that you can give someone the opportunity to do something, but you cannot force them to do it if they do not want to.
Your situation is basically like this, as you won’t know what can/could happen, until you try…so try!
There are a variety of ways it could go for you and with all of them, you have nothing to lose:
1) Mr. Bittersweet:
He has no clue what a Sugar Daddy is and once he looks it up or you inform him of it, he politely declines and you go back to living separate lives, you may always wish it had worked out differently or wonder “what if”.
2) Mr. Polite-Time-Waster:
He has no clue what a Sugar Daddy is and once he finds out, he is intrigued. He may ask you a ton of questions, seem interested, and could possibly lead you on (like an aurally stimulated Cuckhold), but takes no actual further steps to join the lifestyle. Can also be known as Mr Aggressive/Annoying-Time-Waster if he starts prying or questioning too much.
3) Mr. Awesome:
He knows what a Sugar Daddy is, and would love to be yours.
4) Mr. Awe-Shucks:
He knows what a Sugar Daddy is, but has either had a bad experience or doesn’t have the funds to take up that role again.
A few ways in which you can introduce the topic to him can include things like:
1) Simply explain that you’re a Sugar Baby, and would love to get to know him on a more personable level, that is if he is a “Sugar Daddy?” “I know this may seem a little forward, but before things get too carried away, I want you to know that I’m a Sugar Baby, and I’m wondering if you’ve ever been with a Sugar Baby or been curious about being an SD?….”
2) You could ask him for “advice” about a certain little situation involving a Pot or an SD (real or fake). “I don’t know how to bring this up, but since I trust your opinion and life experiences, I was wondering if you could help me with something I’m trying to make a decision on?….”
3) Compliment and flirt with him and say it flat out…that if he ever considers being a Sugar Daddy, that you’d like to be first in line! “Oh you’re the best, if only you were a Sugar Daddy!” and sit back and wait for his response!
4) Email him a link to one of your Sugaring profiles, by “mistake” and be all flustered and like “Oh my god, that wasn’t for you, this is so embarrassing, I hope you don’t think differently of me now…” and use it as an ice-breaker to the topic of Sugar Daddies etc.
5) Mention that “I am going out with my girlfriends this weekend, and I’m really excited to catch up with them, they are Sugar Babies and always have the best experiences and stories to share! Have you ever heard of the Sugar lifestyle?”
In the end, don’t get too caught up on the word “Sugar Daddy”. There’s always the chance, that even though he may not know what a Sugar Daddy is, and you may never actually discuss it with him, that he still ends up doing nice things for you and to you (such as money, gifts, helping you out in different ways etc). As with R, I refuse to have that conversation because having the title of Sugar Daddy, doesn’t mean a man will make a good one, and if something is progressing along great…then why change it?
My best advice for this is to be yourself, flirt honestly, and see what happens…but don’t stress a “title”….enjoy the whole thing and live in the moment!
Good luck ;)